{pretty, happy, funny, real}

round button chicken
Capturing the context of contentment in everyday living
                                           Every Thursday at Like Mother, Like Daughter.


{Pretty}

Making my ugly Home-management binder into


Into something prettier. Here is how .




{ Happy }


 She is so happy when she is doing her "school work".  I have started back again using the Workbox system for the kids but using a bind with folders and everyday we have to have something different in these folders for Miss. Gotta Do School Work Girl.  

The kids were happy with this pizza made with  cauliflower crust pizza.

{Funny}


Licking it clean means she must of approved of the raw chocolate avocado pudding.
 I didn't let her know what was really in it. 


{REAL}


Pope Francisco . He is different but so loved already.  But I have to admit, I miss Pope Benedicto very much and it is hard to know that he is still living and not our pope at the same time. 
But God is so good to us and give us another sweet Holy Father to love and to pray for.


Comments

I always appreciate those that share a recipe...thank you for sharing two! The pizza looks delicious! And I'm definitely going to try the pudding!

Popular Posts