Glory of Our Church = A New Saint

This Sunday, Our Most beautiful and loving Mother Church will honor another Saint: St. Kateri!
 
“I am not my own; I have given myself to Jesus. He must be my only love. The state of helpless poverty that may befall me if I do not marry does not frighten me. All I need is a little food and a few pieces of clothing. With the work of my hands I shall always earn what is necessary and what is left over I’ll give to my relatives and to the poor. If I should become sick and unable to work, then I shall be like the Lord on the cross. He will have mercy on me and help me, I am sure.”


Holy Heroes (a great resource ) has a wonderful coloring book you can download for free and also over at Hair Bows 4 Life, for a limited time, they are giving away a Free St. Kateri Hair Bow.


I am just in love with how our Church gives and gives us these great examples to truly live our FAITH... Reading about the saints will help our faith grow deeper especially this Year of the FAITH 

Comments

Popular Posts