Weightless Wednesday

8 used to be my favorite number. What you don't have a favorite number?  While, after my meeting at WW (weight watchers), I saw too many 8's and I don't like that number any more. I also don't like feeling and looking so big. (biggest ever in my life w/out being pregnant).

So I am back on my mission (I took a wrong turn when I went house hunting in Mississippi and back home to 3 days of BQ parties and since we found a home we are a bit less stress.) and started again this past Saturday (after seeing those numbers, I knew I really have to do something and something fast and since I love and know the South Beach) on my 1st 2 weeks of phase one of South Beach .

My challenge is week is to do my exercises (since I took a break from that also when on our trip) everyday but Sunday and stay close to my phase 1 of S.B.    So far so good. Until next time where my numbers I hope to be less than more!

Many Blessing to you and your family.

Comments

Popular Posts