Put on your walking/running shoes: its A Nun Run!

God has given me more than I can ever give Thanks. I see once again if one opens up oneself to the Holy Spirit, beauties of the Church pour out.. One of these beauties is seeing other sisters in Christ wanting to do the same.. to Glorify God with Our Temple of the Holy Spirit with Our Sweet Mother! Its a community of sisterhoods for Christ with Mary! Two of these lovely ladies are Melody over at Mama's Little Ditty and Lena over at JOYfilled Family.

Lena has created a wonderful Team called Team ALL FOR!


I have NOT ARRIVED.
I am far from the finish line.
But I am on CHRIST'S TEAM.
His love ignites me.
...His power fuels me.
His mission compels me.
I AM COMMITTED to Christ
and to this race.
I will run STRONG and run LONG.
Who will join me?
Team ALL FOR!

Please join us in participating in the 2nd Annual NUN RUN 2011 - March 12, 2011.

The Nun Run will be held in Tempe, AZ but you do not have to live in AZ to participate. It will benefit the Our Lady of Solitude Monastery and the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration (Mother Angelica’s Order) in AZ.


Team ALL FOR! will be participating as a Shadow Team and will NOT be running in AZ. As a member of Team ALL FOR!, you will run wherever you are and participate as a Shadow Runner.

You can select to run a 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk, or 1 Mile Walk.
While you say the ROSARY!!



For all of you local mamas, email me so that we can set up a place for our walk/run!

Comments

Popular Posts