Those bitter hours..

"My Lord and my God, under the loving eyes of our Mother, we are making ready to accompany you along this path of sorrow, which was the price for our redemption. We wish to suffer all that you suffered, to offer you our poor, contrite hearts, because you are innocent, and yet you are going to die for us, who are the only really guilty ones.
My Mother, Virgin of sorrows, help me to relive those bitter hours which your Son wished to spend on earth, so that we, who were made from a handful of clay, may finally live in libertatem gloriae filiorum Dei, in the freedom and glory of the children of God.”
St. Josemaria




It will give you the strength for the rest of the week..

Children are really taken by it..

It makes them think and see

What Christ did for them.. for us..

Comments

Gardenia said…
beautiful. I awarded you a blog award at my blog. http://lovemylittleflower.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-beautiful-blogger.html

Popular Posts