A Beautiful Blog Award..


Thanks to Garderia.. who so lovely has honor me with this Award. Check her out.. Her Jewel is a beauty!


As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award, I must now:

1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award;

2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs I have recently discovered and love to read;

3) Share 7 things about myself.


Aww.. 7 things.. huh?


1.) I use to hate.. I mean hate the alarm clock in the morning.. but you know .. I really look forward to that moment that I have a choice 1st thing in the morning to offer up.. which is get up out of bed!

2.) I thought I could live without my 1 cup only Cuban "Cafe con lecha" but no since I am actually getting out of bed on time.. I need it but I found out that I do better when I have it at noon or 1pm instead 1st thing..


3.) I love to be around my friends, I never had close friends in Highschool or College..but I have some great friends now that I can't even think of not having them. (it will bring me to tears)


4.) I knew the day before my grandmother pass away that she was going to die the next day. Strange, I just had a dream the Tuesday before Thanksgiving 01, and that Wednesday I was talking to my sister about how sad that Nina had pass away.. my sister says what? She didn't. On Thanksgiving Day my dad calls to let me know that his beloved mother had pass away.


5.) I can't picture my life without being home. I love being home with my kids, trust me I like a vacation here or there but the thought that I will with the Grace of God truly be a Saint is from being at home with these beauties, with the everyday life (dishes, sweep, laundry, etc.. ) what an honor!

6.) In the winter I just can't go to bed without socks but I never seem to wake up with them!


7.) What I want more than a pool in my backyard is a well built soccer goal!


So you "have to" pick 15 recently discover blogs.. but I fell short just have 7..oops!


1. Lindsay at My Symphony

2. Melody at Mama's Little Ditty

3. Lacy at Catholic Icing

4. Mrs. B at So Many Bakers

5. Mom E at ConservaMom

6. Donna-Marie at Embracing Motherhood

7. Sarah at Just another day of Catholic pondering

Comments

melody said…
Thank you so much, Cecilia!
Gardenia said…
I do love learning new things about the mommie in addition to the kiddles. what intuition you have. and I agree with number 1, getting out of bed on our own. (and a little early so we can get some things done before the little one starts chirping). I look forward to checking out your blog awardees.
I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to say thank you so much for the award! And your children are adorable :-)

God Bless!

Popular Posts