May God Forgive us!

(Sadly this is not a Joke)

Use the the Purity Communion Host Dispensers during the cold and flu season to prevent the passing of germs or use it all year long to reduce the cost, time and personnel needed to provide communion by as much as 50 percent.

The Purity Communion Host Dispenser is capable of dispensing communion hosts and is small enough to be used by clergy to provide communion when visiting homes, hospitals, senior living and care centers. It can also be used in the field by military chaplains.

Most recipients prefer to receive communion from clergy. Reducing the time and personnel needed to provide communion will allow clergy to provide communion to the entire congregation.


I have no words just tears after I came across this from another blogger, The Crescat . How far is the Catholic Church American going to go? When will Rome put a stop to this? I wonder when will God end it all!
I am sad today and I sorry for this post but it shows us that our prayers are much needed more and more and our sacrifice is needed daily at all time!
Please, My Lord, forgive me for the lack of love and faith in the
Most Holy Body and Blood.
Lord, Have Mercy on us and the Whole World.

Comments

Unknown said…
How unbelievably offensive. Is it not just as easy to wash hands if you are that concerned about germs? Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts