Giving Thanks..34 Reasons Why


Today is another day another year, my birthday.. I will give thanks for 34 things..(one for each year)

O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
— Psalms 107.1



1. My Merciful God

2. My beloved Husband who is loving and forgiving.

3. My oldest daughter for she always wants to snuggle.

4. My Son.. he is always either laughing or crying.. He shows his true emotions.

5. My Blondie.. she is always making me laugh with her big girl attitude!!

6. For my curely sue, who is just too cute.

7. For my Faith that is always there no matter what I feel or think.. She stands tall in this world of darkness.

8. For Confession and the beauty of the Holy Mass.
(where else can you see love in action)

9. Books.. great books, kids books, cooking books.
To those authors who took a chance wrote great words to pass on for generations.

10. Violin Music.. all great music.. for moving my soul for the yawning for Heaven.

11. Internet.. for bring friends from world wide , who share a common love for Our Faith and the good of mankind.

12. Our home, with great space that we are able to
invite dear friends over to help us on our journey to Heaven
why having a drink or two and some great food.

13. Friends.. in making life more enjoyable from being away from family.
For letting us be us and forgiving us for being us..
for their children that bring great joy to ours.

14. My Husband Job.. for his hard work and his vocation ..

15. The freedom (at the moment) to home educated my children in matters of faith and world.

16. Our Car.. able to carry safely our family to destinations ..

17. EWTN... being able to bring fourth great shows and thoughts of our faith.

18. Heat/Air... the comfort of those goes a long way.

19. Dishwasher-- no more needed on that.


20. 4 Seasons-- helps to understand the seasons on our own lives..


21. PC - to be able to do many things on here and print out without leaving my home is priceless.


22. My Neighbors-- great people who love our children and
bring over a glass a wine when its needed.


24. Wine-- aww life is good with some great wine!


25. My sisters-- to have those two ladies as to share what women go through with unconditional love and forgiveness.


26. My brothers-- even thou they are wrong on few issues..
they have shown me the great love for FOOTBALL.


27. Football-- I know some think what..be grateful for this but.. you see on Sundays..when a family gets together and has a common ground to cheer for.. some how it brings you together!


29. Drive Thru Banks -- don't know what great pleasure is this when you don't have to bring down 4 children.


30. Supermarket - where else can you get everything under one store (when in Florida you can get wine and beer)


31. Facebook - its such a blessing to see friends you haven't heard or seen for almost 14 to 10 years..


32. Our Country


33. The Grill - my dear husband favorite toy is also mine .. since I don't have to cook its great!!


34. LIFE - Once again.. I Thank God for my life!

Comments

Popular Posts