With God.. All is Possible

This is amazing.. One thinks that it has to be a certain person to play music or to be great leader.. that need to have it all.. but its in these Children that God seeks his kingdom and who are extraordinary.. to show them all the Face of God on earth ..

I am always telling my daugther over and over.. nothing in Life is easy.. but God's love is so and with His love for us.. we can do the impossible..


But What I like most about this.. the street player..

Don't you see the Face of Christ?

Comments

Kelly said…
Oh, my goodness! I can't believe I'm crying over a commercial! I am though. I can only blame my pregnancy hormones so much because that was such a beautifully done piece. Your thoughts on it are also very good.

Thanks for sharing. God bless!
Catholicfitmom said…
No.. its not just due to pregnancy hormones..I also get a tear or so in my eyes every time I see it.. maybe its b/c my oldest plays the violin and its a beauty..the violin...

God bless you!

Popular Posts