1440 minutes a day for LOVE!

Once again the everyday living takes a toll.. the washing of the clothes, the cleaning of the bathroom, the changes of diapers, the washing of the dishes, the sweeping, and it just goes and goes.. and this everyday.. 365 days a year

This is without those moments you have to do errands, teach children to clean up after themselves, you own eating, showers, making of beds..and just seems there is no end to this madness

But I know that we can turn this madness into the most glorious love of all... Love for God. This is one of the main reasons why I love our dear friend.. JoseMaria... He gives us the knowledge and wisdom to use all those moments.. all of those little things.. that no one sees or even cares.. no one that is besides the most important person.. God himself

I know that this might sound nuts.. but the other day as I was cleaning the toilet.. as it was flushing away the water.. I thought that one is for those souls that don't know or feel HIS LOVE. When I was folding the 1000 socks without pairs.. I thought how many are without God..

There are days that you have 10 mins. if you are lucky of some what a peace time to pray or read something spiritual and BAM.. its gone but you have 1440 minutes in a day that you have to offer your love to God for the salvation of souls and the whole world...WOW..that is powerful.. I just hope to recall that every time a child needs this or that.. when you need to do A , B and C just before you forget ! Or stop writing this to go to a needed child or two.

But that's it folks.. That is what God has given me to find my holiness .. my way of life.. Loving HIM in all little things of this day.. to rest those few hours to start over again with 1440 minutes a day to love HIM again

May the Love of Christ bring fourths your holiness!

Comments

Popular Posts