Scared Heart of Jesus

"And He showed me that it was His great desire of being loved by men and of withdrawing them from the path of ruin into which Satan hurls such crowds of them, that made Him form the design of manifesting His Heart to men, with all the treasures of love, of mercy, of grace, of sanctification and salvation which it contains, in order that those who desire to render Him and procure for Him all the honor and love possible, might themselves be abundantly enriched with those divine treasures of which this Heart is the source." St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

How beautiful is this devotion to Our Beloved Lord!.. Sweet Scared Heart of Jesus. You wonder how much Christ has asked one to suffer for Him. I learned on Friday.. on His Feast of Scared Heart of Jesus , by personal experiences how to learn to suffer with Love for Him. I took the children to mass at a beautiful church on this sweet day. I thought, I need His mercy and love today. Well.. let just say didn't come out as sweet as I would of liked! Trainboy and Blondie were having a few moments that would make anyone want to just leave.. We did go outside few times during the mass to show Trainboy that we are at mass and how to behave.. Given that he is only 2yrs old but its not excuse to let them run lose at Mass. Honestly, I really didn't think we were so loud or making too much trouble for others..

But as we were leaving the church after mass, I was stop by a Nun who had inform me that We had ruin the mass for everyone, especially on this Special Day, that we should of just left long time ago and maybe its not the place for us at the moment.

Let me tell you that its not what I thought she was going to tell me. I never felt my heart ache than that one moment! I honestly thought that I really ruin the Mass and I had asked Jesus to forgive me for doing this on His special day. But as my good friends told me... that no one can ruin a Mass for its a Mass...

I believe that the Nun meant well (somehow), but maybe it was Christ who wanted me to have a small sense of His suffering to be able to understand that He has suffer and will suffer always for our love and how many times have we turn our backs on Him.. How many times have we ruin that perfect moment of devotion by thinking of worldly things?

Comments

Popular Posts