‘Habitat for Humanity’




Well, Its late. I usually don't sleep well when my husband is out of town and more out of the country. I was just going to turn off the computer but I had to check my email to see if my love has left me a note or so (its 2pm in Korea) but I found an email from my sister... It was so upsetting.. that I had to post it. I know that I would be thinking about this all night, I might as well post it now!


The title of this article from LifesiteNews.com goes like this "Christian Ministry ‘Habitat for Humanity’ Agrees to Work with Abortion Giant Planned Parenthood". For the full article go you can find it at http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/may/08052308.html. This just doesn't make any sense... How does Habitat for HUMANITY... can work with or even answer a phone call from a place that kills HUMANITY? Isn't the devil good? Good for hiding the truth , blinding the people.. stealing our hearts, our souls.. our children! I just don't see anyone reading this and not getting upset and maybe a bit discourage.. at what? that it just seems that we can't win..


But than I think of what Abraham Lincoln once said..
"The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just; it shall not deter me."

or can you imagine if one of these politicians running for office would be quoted on saying this just as Lincoln had said...

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."


We may fall in this struggle here or there.. but we know to be a just cause and we will flight to the end so that every child.. every unborn will have the freedom to live...

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. (Genesis 1:27).
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, (Ephesians 3:14,15, RSV).
Majestic Heavenly Father! Father of all People! Who makes all peoples in Your image, so that the glory of God is evident in the faces of your little ones, whose angels continually look to You- (Matt. 18:10)
HAVE MERCY UPON US!

Comments

Popular Posts