Your duty is to sanctify yourself. Yes, even you. Who thinks that this task is only for priests and religious? To everyone, without exception, our Lord said: Be ye perfect, as my heavenly Father is perfect. St. Josemaria

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real!

round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

Every Thursday, at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

Pretty, Happy, Funny. Real all in one!

Here is my oldest playing in her last recital of the year. It has been 3 years since she has started taken lessons and I just love every second of it! She was happy to play!

2 comments:

karen g said...

Beautiful video, you are now on my "Blog List Roll". Just figured it out, thank you for your following! Karen

noreen said...

Cecilia, she is so talented! I love her little bow at the end.