My Newest Journey

Winter is at hand for sure. Its Cold and snow outside. Today cloudy and tonight chances of snow and rain. It can get your spirits down. As well, as I see that on Friday, Jan.21st is 1 year anniversary of the lost a sweet and gentle soul, my sweet Marta baby girl. I thought that by now, I would be carrying another sweet gift from God but at the moment its not so. And God has His reason for sure. I start to see that I have to take care of what God has given me now and Hope for the best in the future.

One thing for sure is this temple of God that God has given me. I need to nourish it back to glorify God.

"do you not know that your body is temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

And so I start on this new journey again, to glorify God in my body. This time , its different for the Holy Spirit has brought to my attention a great source to start this journey again. Have you heard of the Rosary Workout?


Penelope, a Walk for Life organizer best says it:

"it's a wonderful way to grow in your devotion to Our Lady and the Rosary while also caring for the Temple of the Holy Spirit, the body. It's a beautiful book that teaches beginners and those more advanced in prayer and exercise, how to combine both. It honors and promotes devotion to Our Lady."

As a part of my Rosary Journal, I thought of I would do it the way I enjoy most in a blog.
Its Called: A Temple of the Holy Spirit. Check out and let me know what you think or not .

Comments

Popular Posts