WOW--Week 3

I am late.. Its actually Thursday night and Wednesday seem to come and go very fast. I was only online about 11:30pm and I just couldn't keep my eyes open!..

Here it goes:
The Good: I lost another 1.5 lbs and walking an about at least 2 to 3 miles daily

The Bad: Too many days off from moving more than usually! When I skip writing down what I eat, I notice that I don't eat as well!

The Ugly: Last night.. We went to friends house to see USA play Mexico in soccer and we had such a meal, pizza, wings, chips, beer and coke.. Talk about healthy! I sure hope it doesn't set the rest of the week .. thu, tomorrow is Little Flower St. Valentine's party and Saturday is our homeschooling St.Valentines Party.. aww..

The Goals: To lose 2 lbs, to walk at least 4 out of 7 days, to keep drinking and writing!!

Thanks again for letting me share with you! It does help!
God bless!

Comments

sexy said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts