Its part of Fall...

Can someone point out to me what is wrong with this picture? I will give you a clue... I am a big Miami Dolphin Fan (which by the way has the same recorded now as the Eagles!) who lives in Eagles land and has a husband thinks of this team as the Best of All times!
Let me give you a back around story on football in our home! I grew up in South Florida with 4 brothers and sports is just part of life! The Dolphins were part of our family, especially I grew up with Dan Mario... (I don't have to say anything else there!) My husband is from Mexico where soccer takes over. (Side note-- I am a huge soccer fan, played all my life even college and after college). He wasn't a huge fan of football.
I even remember having an argument before we were married, that I wanted to watch a football game and he says..."I am not going to be watching football... blah blah blah! "

Ok.. here is were I went wrong... I got him into football but for the wrong team...
I have created a monster!
Football in our home is not 1# but it does have a great spirit and fun to it.
Its part of the Fall season and its fun!

Life is about being part of this world but not of this world!

GO DOLPHINS!

Comments

Allison said…
Don't get them interested in Ice Hockey...if there's not a football game, there's an ice hockey game and more shirts to buy!
Catholicfitmom said…
good advice! Thanks Friend!
Gramma 2 Many said…
Thanks for you commet on my blog this morning. Yes, we are blessed beyond measure and I would never even dream of looking elsewhere. He is the man God chose for me so very many years ago and I am content.
Love the babies, and I agree with =jmj=, don't tell him about hockey!!

Popular Posts