Weightless Wednesday

 

Well, my friends. Here I go again.  I had a wonderful weekend and did so well in all my areas.

I have been up at 5:30am everyday but Sundays to exercises.

M/W/F, I did my Catholic workout using 5 lbs and one set I used a 10lbs.

T/Thr./Sat:  I did my walking intervals using formula  from the latest addition of The South Beach Diet SuperCharge. Which is a great book!!   Walking intervals works like this:  5 minutes warm-up at a easy pace and than you can start at 15 secs at faster pace and than back to an easy pace for 45 secs. for a set of 8.  Everyday of my Walking Intervals changes so its not all 15 secs.  but could be 10 secs and 60 secs for 11 sets. You  get the picture.

So my weight-in at Weight watchers was just down 1.6 but at home it is down almost 6 lbs.  I try to wear the same clothes (pink shorts and light shirt and no socks) and I try not to drink much water.  But I wonder that my working out before hand has anything to do with it.  Anyone?

So I guess I will go with WW: 187.4        Let see what happens on Saturday.

Food Thoughts:
So cutting out my carbs for now (2 weeks on the 1st Phase extreme limit of carbs) has work wonders for me. It is amazing how much I stop wanting to eat bread, cookies, cakes, etc.   Also I notice how I am less hungry.  After the 2 weeks, one starts adding the good carbs such as fruits and whole grain.


Well my friends, please feel free to join us on this journey to Glorified God with the up-keeping of our Temples of the Holy Spirit.  Let us in our your advices, thoughts, and your journey!











Comments

Popular Posts