Wordless Wednesdady: The highlight of my day!

Its one of those days!

Comments

Maggie, ofs said…
Earlier I made a cheese sauce. I can never seem to make one without at least a little bit of burnt on the bottom of my pan. I set the pan in the sink to soak with every intention of getting back to it. I did not get back right away and things were so crazy around here I asked my older daughter to go ahead and put the chicken on to boil. Soon she came to tell me the chicken looked done and when I drained the chicken I realized my darling little girl had boiled it in the same dirty pan...........scorched cheese still on the bottom. :) Praying your day is going better......Maggie
Anonymous said…
That's a good story. Yeah, it's never a good day that the highlight was the burn pot and the lovely smell throughout the house!

Thanks for the prayers! :)
oh SHOOT. SO sorry that was the highlight of your day!!!!
Jenny said…
Oh gosh I have one of those soaking on my counter right now. Mine is in a red pot and it's burned tomato soup. I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online. Please stop by and return the favor.

Popular Posts