Live for Now--For tomorrow may never come!

"We must sanctify ourselves at every moment, for we know not if the next will be ours. It is for us to become holy here and now, for we cannot be certain whether we will be here this evening. The better we fulfill our obligations the more we give glory to God and respond to the will of the Immaculata. So important is the present moment that we must continually remind ourselves of it as the means of sanctification."
St. Maximilian Kolbe
Reading this today, was like a little tab to the head by My Lord. This phrase is so in depth and so profound that it really says our Faith.. We are call to sanctify our every moment. I find how alike St. Maximilian Kolbe and St. Josemaria are. Two priest living their lives as Saint way before their calling to Heaven! They both but such great strength to reminding us to live right now for God, to sanctify our every thought and moment to God, for we are call to be Holy and that tomorrow may never come!
Now, as a mother..oh.. this is so hard to do for it seems that you go from moment to moment as a tornado and you haven't even stop to take a breath of air! Yet, in all the craziness of my daily life that is where I will find sanctity, that is where I find my cross and that is where I live for.. moment to moment of my life as a mother!

Comments

Popular Posts