My trip to Mexcio



Here is Our Most Beautiful Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Guadalupe at the Villa in Mexico where they have our most Beloved Mother.




Here I am in front of the Pope Car, that was last used by Pope John Paul the Great. He just loved Mexico, Mexico was his first trip as a Pope and Mexico loved Pope John Paul. My mother was in mexico at the last time Pope John Paul went to Mexico to canonized Juan Deigo. She remembers the sad feeling of being his last trip to Mexico and how everywhere you went no matter if it was private or public place, His picture was shown, a country so in loved with this Great Saint!


Here I am with my father and my great grand
mother who will turn 90 in May! She has the most beautiful hair!









Here I am with my cousin Roberto in front of Palace in Mexico City.. We had a great time together!
















We went to this place in a great Mall that gives you the oppourntary to be a professional or worker. I love being a baby nurse,
















Package deliver








Dress Maker














An Artist














A Firefighter






A Store Clerk














Last but not least, I had a great time spending it with my dear grandmother!















Comments

Unknown said…
What a cutie! looks like she had a great time.
Theresa said…
What fun! I know JBug would have LOVED all those costumes!I'm sure Cecilia had such a great time. But I bet you are glad they are home!
Allison said…
Little friend, you did such a great job sharing your vacation. Thanks!
Cathi said…
It looks like you had a great trip, Cecilia! Welcome home. We hope to see you soon!

Love,
The Riddles

Popular Posts