Happy Baptism Day!!!

Today on the Feast of St. Anne and St. Joachim, Grandparents Day is the anniversary of my oldest daughter, PrincessGirl, 5 years celebration of her Baptism Day! The day that she became God's daughter, she was taken into our faith and kissed by God. I recall this days as it happen just today. I remember most on how emotional I was on that day, which took me by surprise. I remember when she was being Baptised that now.. She really belongs to God, she has become His daughter and I am only here to show her the way back Home! It was more emotional for myself than the day she was born. I miss her very much today for she is in Mexico with her father. I talk to her and express to her how beautiful today is for her. She was very excited that today was her baptism day! We always celebrate today as if its her birthday, more important than her birthday. She will celebrate it in Mexico with her grandmother, father and cousin!



Special Baptism Prayer for a Special Girl

Lord, surround this Girl with goodness, load her in Your light each day;

Help her walk the path You've Chosen, guide her steps on the way;

Teach her, Lord, to trust your wisdom with a faith forever new;

Keep her from harm, and bless her with Your grace and gladness..

Amen

Comments

Allison said…
Beautiful, what a great day to celebrate a great saint and event.

God Bless!

Popular Posts