An Enkindle New Life .



This is a new life for me.  
A life of love and of mercy for myself, my husband and children.

So many days, I have wasted trying to share the message of Merciful Love with the world through so many projects outside of the home,  such as merciful love challenge,  girls run club, pro-life ministry, online business, bigger blog, more social media, and this and that, etc.

I didn't see that my worthily answer was within reach.  
My Soul. My husband. My children. My home.

I exchanged His graces on my life for numbers, goals, empowerment, self-care.
I didn't see that it is those graces that transform me, not the gym.

He wants me to accomplish a mighty goal, my salvation.

How.

Right within my reach. My home. My husband. My Children.

A real friendship with Him. 
With real priorities set on true health; health of the soul, body, mind all within my vocation of marriage and motherhood.

It's in this vocation, that I will, with His grace, accomplish the greatest achievement of my life, the one that I was created for.

To be with Him forever.

We were not created for anything else but to bring Him honor.

In all we do, no matter how little and unnoticed it might be to the world.

My true greatest, your true greatest at the end of it, is when we have become, saints, living eternity with Him.

Nothing else matters. No Emmy. No Job. No Dreams. No Goals. No Future board.  

I am done with feeling ashame or thinking that I am too high and mightly because I want to achieve this greatest.

No. For the very fact that I am a great sinner, I want to achieve this greatest.

No more being a shame to seek it, to do whatever it takes to reach it.


Oh, how He has enkindled this new Life for me.

I pray it for you.



Join us every Wednesday to Fast and Pray for Our Husband over at


Comments

Popular Posts