Mourning the Lost of Benedictio Again.


Today we as a church will see our gentle and sweet Holy Father, step down as Pope for the greater good of the Church, for God's greater Glory.

Almost a year ago, Pope Benedictio went to Mexico Leon, where the Cristeros took place in the 1920's 







and than off to Santiago, Cuba for the 400 year anniversary  of Our Lady of Charity





This trip was very meaningful for our family since my husband is from Mexico and my family is from Cuba.

The week that Pope went to Mexico and than to Cuba was the hardest week of my life. I had to give birth to a beautiful baby boy who I never got a chance to see his color of his eyes or hear his cry but that I know that  He got to see more beauty than I will ever see on earth in Heaven.

So we called Him: Benedicto , which this year will be the one year anniversary of his death on Easter Sunday. The most Glories day of the Church and he will be celebrating with Christ himself. I ask him to pray for myself and his family and Our Church.

photo (1).JPG


So once again, I am mourning the Lost of Benedicto, our Holy Father. 

We pray and offer up all of our sufferings for the Greater Glory of God and His Beautiful Church!

Viva Cristo Rey!

Comments

Popular Posts