WW: More like the Weight of the World

 Dear Readers,   I know it was so hard to get up this morning with a up lifting spirit as we see once again the blindness of  world and how we have once again turn our back to the human race from the unborn to the old.  I know. Its depressing. I know.  But than:  This morning  reading at Mass ,

Psalm 27 : The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear? The Lord is my life's refuge; of whom should I be afraid?

Than We have the Letter of Saint Paul to the Philippians 2:12-18 . Here is the apart that got me the most:
Do everything without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine like lights in the world...

We have to and we will shine the love of Christ in the mists of this world. We can't hide our lamp, we must and we will shine in this very dark world.  So don't lose the real Hope of Christ, hold on and stay strong.



Comments

Popular Posts