Your duty is to sanctify yourself. Yes, even you. Who thinks that this task is only for priests and religious? To everyone, without exception, our Lord said: Be ye perfect, as my heavenly Father is perfect. St. Josemaria

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday : My Dad

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author Unknown



The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

Today, my father turns 75 years....


I miss being close to him, especially on days like today!

I miss his smiles and his gentle laugh.

I miss his tears when he talks about things so dear to him.

I miss him.

Thank you Father!


May God bless you so many more years!




1 comment:

Gardenia said...

happy birthday to your loving and loved father. how blessed we are who have our dads with us still.