A pierce hand


Today, I cut my left hand with a knife, cutting brownies for the children and their friends. Its a deep cut, and I had to sit down, I started to feel light head. Once I got it cover, went back to normal.. but really it wasn't normal.. I believe I hurt the nerves in my hand, for my hand really hurts, aches and to bend it or use it hurts. As I sat down, trying to make good use of this, Christ came into mind.. He says.. "Now you have a very small idea of what I went through, how I feel every time someone sins, its as my hands are pierce once more with a nine inch nail." I brought this painful time back to Christ so that he can use this for the conversion of sinners. I was thinking how life is so great and that something of this sort just doesn't cut it! How I take for granted all the things God has bless me with and I need a cut in my hands to feel Christ close, to take a moment and see Him and see my Blessing and take suffering with open arms.

Comments

Popular Posts